Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Saturday 4 August 2012

Walkings, Cyclings, Lympics & Thomas

Good Mornings Everyones!

We did big walkings yesterdays - but silly mummy being sooooo unorganised forgot to charge the video camera up, so it did do stopping and not recordings - she did get one photo of Carsington Water, Near Hulland Ward, in Derbyshires!


It was very nice walkings, and to walk around the whole of the water, was 8 miles, and it be takings us 3.5 hours!

Katie:

I be doings trottings quite well, but, we were not alloweds off our leadings, becauseings, of the wildlife on the water, and becausings there are some busy roads near part of the walkings path.  I did very well because of my Pedigree Joint Care+, and I only got tired on the last couple of miles.

Grace:

I did be liking the walkings, it was so good, there were lots of different smells to sniff and things to whine at, and see.  After walkings we did be having meetings with other hounds who were at the visitors centre, and we did talkings to them, and had lots of fussings and treats.

Today though, we be very tired, and be watching lympics on telly - we do be thinkings that Lympics has gone to Mummy's head a little too much becauseings she bes sayings she has changed my Twitter name to Grace Wiggins - because I am very fast.

Years agos, before Mummys husband died, she did be doings cyclings a lots.  She had a very good racings bike, and did be cyclings into Derbyshires.  She  only gave the bike away last years, to a charity at the University, because she never bes using her bikings nows.  We be thinkings it do remind her to much of her late husbands, but also she be having a poorly back now.  But, Mummy be sayings also, now that she could not take us everywhere with her on her cyclings bike, so that is why she be havings a car!  Mummy says she had been to the velodrome in Manchester - because the Manchester 100 mile bike ride did be startings from there in 1994 - which beings a long, long, long times ago! Mummy said the velodrome had only just been built back then, and now it is the home of the British Cycling Centre.

Here is our view:





As you be knowings, Thomas Cat always be trying to get in on the act, so we gave him a spot on our blog too.

Hellos I be Thomas Cat  - I am very big.  I am a house cat, because there are some nasty roads around us.  I came here as a 8 week old kitten, and life has never been the same for the girls since!   I have grown into a Enormous cat, but I am not beings fat! Just very big! I am the size of a small dog!  I do be likings little bits of the Pedigree Joint Care+ treats, if I do beings ables to gets my paws on thems - are they beings OKs for cats I do be asking Pedigree?  I also be eatings Scruff Bites too! And Chappie Kibble!  I also do bes eatings some cat food.  Grace Wiggins Puppy alsos be likings to chase me!  Yazz cat also likes to bounce on me, and 'duff' me up! She bes duffing me up since I was a kitten - I do be duffing her up too! We leave a trail of fur all over the house!







No comments:

Post a Comment