Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Cats! Cats! Cats!

As you be knowings, we be livings with two cats, Thomas and Yazz.  Thomas is a 1 year old, who be doings naughty things most of the times - but he does be having his uses, that is fly catching!  


Yazz cat is 5 years old and does be a little bit round (fat), but she be very loving, and likes to wash everyone!  She also be the boss of Thomas!  They both do be making Mummy laugh!




You will notice Yazz has a very 'expressive' tail wag! Until Thomas puts his paw on it!

We be liking our cats - but we be not liking other cats!  I Katie sees a cat out on the street she will do barkings at it! I will do whinings at it!  If we sees a cat in the garden, we both be doing chasings it, whining and barkings!

If you look back in our blog, you will be seeings 'The Nip Incident', and other stories about what happens when cats venture into our gardens.



No comments:

Post a Comment