Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Thursday 9 August 2012

How to mess up a Bed!

OOooo, Hellos, Grace Puppy here!


 I do be showings you hows to do messings ups of Beds - then I did talkings to Mummy, and Katie be sayings 'Don't be talkings to mummys likes thats'.  And she makes me do squeakings! By doings nippings!






We both be doings bouncings too!

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say hello...saw that you commented on Rolo's blog. My Annie is a whippet x terrier, she likes messing up her own bed :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These pair Share my bed, my sofa - and have their own beds which are normally un slept in because they are usually in mine! I used to walk a Welsh Terrier when I was young - would like one - crossed with a whippet would be ideal!

      Delete