Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Sunday 5 August 2012

Mucky Puppy Day!

Todayings we did do walkings with our lurcher friends! Loki, Eli, Shannow and Bizkit.

Now this might be a bit of a shock to peoples who do not be owning dog! But, we like to be rollings in Poo.

We went to field and Bizkit did do findings big cow poo! He did rollings in it, so we all went a long to watch,  then we did eatings it too!  Mummy was well disgusted!  But it be what we dogs do!



Bizkit was covered!



Bizkit 
"He was more like a cow pat with dog on it" 
@sheliloki 

We also be doings going through, over and around fence - which proved to be a bit of a challenge for Eli - so we had to bes helping him! I am a bit frightened of the big Lurcher crowd, so I stayed with Mummy and Katie  - apart from when there was some poo to be investigated!


We thens be comings homes, and Mummy bes having dinner, and then she goes to the pet shop, so we stayed at home and watch Lympic tennis to be seeings Andy Murray be doing winnings Gold!

We do be liking Lympics and Team GB doings winnings Golds!






No comments:

Post a Comment