Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Friday 31 August 2012

Muddy Puddle Reportings

Ooo, Hello everyones, Grace Puppy do beings heres!

It be's quite excitings to days, becausings, I do beings goings for a walkings for the first times since Mondays and the 'Metal Guru' incident.

Mummy promised me I could be goings to be seeings Muddy Puddle - but, Mummy did beings silly and forgot to take any cameras!

So, you beings havings to takings my bark for it, that, Muddy Puddle is Huge! and do be back havings ducks on him!

We do be goings downs agains to see him tomorrows!  So will be takings Photos!

On walkings, we did be seeings a squirrel monster in a tree, and I did be doings chasings - and Katie Whippet did do chasings too.

So, just to keep you up dated, will be back tomorrows with photos......

Bye Bye for nows!

No comments:

Post a Comment