Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Sports Challenge - 10 meter Relay

Ooo, Hello, Katie Whippet here!

Mummy do be sayings, I am needings to do writings on the Blog because Grace has been taking overs agains!

I be doings my Pedigree Joint Care+ Challenge for week four and five of the trial.

Grace puppy had been playing ball in the back garden with Mummy, and I be doings goings out of the kitchen  and chasings her, then goings back into the kitchen.  I had been doing chasings twice, so Mummy had to be fetching the camera - who was having a rest plugged into the mains.

I do be saying, Grace Puppy can be quites annoyings at times! And I do be havings to be letting her knowings who is beings the boss around here!

I do be havings a secret weapon, that do be my Pedigree Joint Care+ treats.  She be thinkings I be gettings older, and I am still able to give her a run for her money!

Mummy do be sayings I am tending to be goings out in the garden more these days than I used to with Grace.  That is so I can be there when there are any cats that need evicting, as Grace would be tryings to make friends with them - I say, no, it is OKings to be doings likings of our cats, but not everyones elses!

I am beings better at doings bouncings and runnings over a short distance, so I only tend to play with her in the garden or house, because she is not as good at bouncing high, like on to sofas and beds as I am!  I have better acceleration than she does, but only over the short spaces like beings in the gardens. If we were set in a race, I would be doings very fast for the first 10 meter, then she would bes over takings me!  So, on walkings, unless there is somethings needings to being chasings, I tendings not to bother runnings with her, becausing, I am not been shown up by a mutt puppy!  She is very good at doings 'Cat Alert' in the gardens. although she be wantings to be doing making friends with them!


I did be doings suggestings to Hannah at Pedigree, that we be doings havings the Lazy dog category in the Pedigree Joint Care+ trial Challenge.  She said she would be doings thinkings about it.  So, just in cases, she is going to do that - me was thinkings I would get my entry in earlies! 

We be doings Muddy Puddle reportings todays - Grace provided evidence on Monday, that Muddy Puddle may look like he is doing dryings ups, but, it not beings the case, as she be comings backs with very muddy and very smelly paws!  So, be warned, looks can be deceptive!


No comments:

Post a Comment