Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Katie Trottings, Gallopings & How to frighten Mummy!

Ooo, Hellos, Grace Puppy here!

I do beings excited todays, I made Katie Whippet doings very fast trottings




Almost gallopings


But, Katie and I also did be doings running up to ducks, which went splash into the canal  when they saw us through the fence! - Mummy thought that I had got through the fence, and she thought it was me making the splash! (Katie Whippet would not have got her paws wet) She be sayings that she almost dropped the camera to come runnings to helps me, if I was in the canal!!!!! (Don't worry Pedigree - she would not have really dropped the Camera - she is having far too much fun with it!)








No comments:

Post a Comment