Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Katie Whippet Pedigree Joint Care+ Trial

A while back, I stopped jumping into the car when we went out.  Mummy thought because I am nearly 10 years old, whether I might be feeling my age a little and my joints might benefit from a supplement.  We had a look around at what the local pet shop had, and came away with some oil stuff.  But, because Grace and I eat out of the same bowl, it was difficult to administer it in the correct dose to me.  Mummy was looking for something else when she heard about the Joint Care+ Trial on Twitter @wearefordogs.  So, we are taking part in the trial, and as part of that I am writing my own blog - No Grace Puppy muscling in on this one......

Mummy and I are going to take video and write about how I get on with the Pedigree  Joint Care+ trial.


Apologies, this video has had to be cut short to upload!

Ooo, it be my exciting day today.  First there was a knock at the door, and Grace and I do barkings! Mummy shut us in the living room and answered the door.  Then she came in the living room with a parcel.  It was for me!  I did sniffings.  'Are you being sure it is for me?' Mummy said 'Yessing'.  I was wondering what it might be.  Mummy opened it.  There was a big bag inside with my name on it, Mummy said it was a rucksack.  Ooo, I am impressed.  Mummy opened the bag, inside there was a ball thrower, and a tube of balls - me thinking, Grace Puppy might be stealing those.  Then, there were boxes of treats! Ooo, this is what it is all about! My Pedigree Joint Care+ treats.  Then, mummy finds a box in there which is for her! It be a video camera! OMD.  She spends the next hour working out how to use it! (Technophobe)

So, despite just having a Denta Stick, Mummy gives me a Pedigree Joint Care+ stick.  I am not too sure about new things - I have to be in the right mood or making sure no one else is going to eat it.

Well, Mummy wants to try the camera out, so I have to humour her. Mummy gives me the Pedigree Joint Care+ stick and I put my paw  on it - to stop it trying to escape - you never know.....

Mummy starts talking to me, holding the camera thing up - Then Thomas Cat comes - right on cue for Mummy - because, he will nick my treats - so I have to start eating it.

Actually, it is very nice.  Nom nom. I am quite happy to chew away! Whilst mummy films me for some strange reason......

Mummy and I watch the film back, and it is quite funny, because Thomas tried to get at the treat!

But, when Mummy comes to upload the video to my blog, it is too big!  It won't load! 

All this time, Mummy been saying, 'You can do a blog Katie, about your Pedigree Joint Care+ trial' and now, the video won't load!  Mummy sees I am disappointed, so, spends another hour trimming the video - which involved downloading software and all sorts! (Not such a Technophobe)  She adds, if she had not sold the iMac to her brother, it would have been really easy - but she never does any video editing.... Until now!

So, apologies my video is shorter than it should be, and gets cut off mid sentence -  But, you will get the general idea, Pedigree Joint Care+ are nom nom. That is half the battle - eating something that is good for you, which tastes nice too!

No comments:

Post a Comment