Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Saturday 28 July 2012

Busy Day (Pedigree Joint Care Trial Update too)

Mornings! Katie Whippet here!

We do be havings a very busy day todays.

I have been for my walkings, and done some trottings - agains! Me do be thinkings that my Pedigree Joint Care+ treats are makings some differences. I have been takings them for just over a week nows and I do be feeling a little more comfortables on my walkings.  Mummy did be sayings, sometimes it maybes bes my confidence - I am not a very confident Whippet, but, we's hoping if I am feeling better in my joints, maybe my confidence will be improvings too.


But, I did be making Mummy walkings backwards!

We be havings Stop Press news on the Puddle.......

It bes even smaller!



We bes gettings homes from walkings, and Mummy bes doings gardenings, whilst Grace and I do Supervisings, sunbathings and I bes protecting my biscuit stash.
Supervisings

Sunbathings

Biscuit Stash 


Then Arthur Ferrets bes doings escapings, and had Mummy in a bit of panickings  - but she knowings he could not be goings too fars - as he only has little legs.  So she be findings hims at the bottom of the garden, investigating the guinea pig run - buts, it is fox proof, and it be ferret proof too.  Terry ferret had also been doing escapings, but he was under his hutch and met Mummy when she came out of the kitchen. They be naughty boys, and have been grounded!  Now they have to be goings in their wooden carrying box when mummy be cleanings them outs - but they do be having their harnesses nows, so you might be seening proper video of them beings outsides on their leads.
Arthur Ferret


Then we goes in to the house to see how the Olympics is coming on and Grace be doings killings Turkey.






No comments:

Post a Comment