Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Saturday 27 July 2013

Who let the cat out?

          Thomas cat
Thomas cat has started to go outsides! He beings very norty, he did do catchings three birds! The first one was a robin, which he left in the kitchen! Mummy was repulsed and very upset.  He then got a blackbird - but at this point, we did not know who was catching them - it could have been Yazz.  Mummy was in the back garden one day, and Thomas was under the Boston Ivy which stretches the whole length of the garden - she heard him moving about, then he shot out with a starling in his mouth, she tried to get to the back door before he did - but, no, he was in the house, and under the coffee table, growling with this bird.  Mummy got a tea towel and managed to flick it at him.  He ran off, without the bird - which was not deceased.  Mummy had to remove the bird.

Mummy said, now she knew who it was, she would be getting him a collar with a bell on it.  But, did not expect it to stay on him more than a hour.  So, she bought him a very nice black one with white spots - and a very large bell!  He did not object to having it put on! Much to mummy's surprise.  It has stayed on too.  But he does now have two bells on !

No more birds have been caught since, so the bells are working! Mummy now even thinking about having cat proof fencing installed, this would stop Thomas going under the ivy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment